Agoda


Sunday, December 16, 2012

My simple make up look!

Taraa....
Actually i'm not dat expert when it comes to make up especially the eyeshadow part...stil learning from youtube...esp from pixiwoo.com n michellephan....fames kan?sapa tak kenai...huhuhu


Flawless?yeah..try using naturactor...then u know how flawless ur skin can be...

What say u bout my eyes?ermmm...my first attempy to play two different colors like this...but stil love d outcome!

Wanna know what i used?

Naturactor...code 151...sapa nk beli?can order from me too!yayyy

Body shop bronzer

Mac n benefit lipgloss

Miss rose eyeshadows pallet

MAC, Benefit~coralista n high beam as highlighter....

I love d high beam from benefit bcoz it can shade my nose n point it out...n the body shop bronzer is d best because since i'm using nturactor..my skin wil be a bit pale..so to cover it...this bronzer works well to glow my skin....
Ok lah....
Hope u guys enjoy dis post!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo p18_zpsnhtphbmr.png