Agoda


Friday, May 4, 2012

work and dot dot dot

yeah i've been busy lately wif works and all the kerja kawen thing of cos...mama kept callin me for updates...boss kept came n see me for some of equipment "faulty" as they claimed..yeah a bit stress week ahead before my big day:(
fuhhhh...yeahhh how i wish i can take a week of before my big day..do all the pampering things to my body...face..ya know all d spa things...and for coz to ease angah n mama burdens as they had been helpin me a lot wif my wedding stuffies ya know...Ya Allah..how i wish i can do that...
but right now i'm gonna settle my works first before i can proceed wif my a week of for my big day n hubby side reception..or else "they" will kacau me during my special moment wif hubby...okai...see ya...

babai...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo p18_zpsnhtphbmr.png